October 11, 2010

A Statement From The Killer Octopus


I'd like to thank my fellow Americans that helped slay the "Monster".  I checked his link and the address is no longer valid.   Your support means a lot to me (I just thought it would be fun to say slay the monster, don't take this seriously).

Stealing is wrong.  I don't care what you name your blog, just don't steal my stuff.  I am flattered, but you should really focus on creating your own content.  I wish you the best of luck with your blogs.  Be well.


The Killer Octopus

6 comments:

  1. "It takes a village to raise a killer octopus"

    -B. Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like the Monster hasn't been slain yet, TKO! Lookie what we've found...

    http://www.panjidifyakbar.co.cc

    I just don't get what the issue is. What part of *STOP STEALING* can't be understood?

    I hope this Thief from Kuningan realizes that until he takes off ALL Killer Octopus artwork off his sites, he's gonna keep getting commentary from the Peanut Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah its my fault.. i was ask apologize
    so now Can we peacefully??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...how did you know im from kuningan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Panji,

    I do not have a problem with you. I like the stuff you put on your blog. It's clear that you are taking content from other blogs/sites. I wish you gave credit to the people you took the content from. Never, take someone's art and call it your own. You will make enemies quickly. We are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about how we know that you're from Kuningan. Just heed TKO's words and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete