November 7, 2010

Back Into Time!


I'd like to thank Ed.  With out his help, the mix would not have been posted tonight.  He edited the part I posted about earlier.    Good looking out.

Mix

Bad - The Jimmy Castor Bunch
Get Me Back On Time - Wilson Pickett
Cramp Your Style - All The People
I Think I'd Do It - ZZ Hill
The Champ - The Mohawks
Funkier Than a Masquito's Tweeter - Nina Simone
The Moment Of Truth - Earth Wind and Fire
A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays - De La Soul
Soul Clap - Showbiz & A.G
Breakers Revenge 93 - Phantom Breaks

2 comments:

  1. what it don't do feets,

    diggin this mix!! makes me want to bust a groOve..

    great choice of musiC =] it does take me back, to bad i was a baby or maybe not even born!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying the mix.

    ReplyDelete