January 31, 2011

Mördaren Octopus spelar inte

The Killer Octopus has been international for a long time. Sheeeeeaaaat boy!  I've been down with the global village for minute.

I'm working on a mix.  I tried to complete it today, but it's going to take a little bit longer than I expected.  I hope to have it up by the end of this week.   Been very busy lately.

I have google analytics and a stat counter.  I know when people visit, and none of you are following me.  Maybe . . . maybe, y'all are here for the music and can't understand a got damn word I'm saying.  So, I'm going to help y'all out.  I went to google translate (such a google whore) and wrote "follow me" in 7 different languages.  Maybe y'all will get the hint.  Kon'nichiwa B!t@hes! 


Следуй за мной
ikuti saya
Volg mij
Follow me mate!
siga-me
sígueme
Slijedite me

3 comments:

  1. maybe most of your viewers don't know how to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed. Murk Slough, everyone. Check out this band's blog @ murkslough.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a funny guy . . . but i noticed there's a language missing from your list :)

    ReplyDelete