February 1, 2011

Beat Down


Here's a mixtape that is mainly Hip Hop instrumentals.   I wanted to make a mix that you can chill or freestyle to .  I hope you all enjoy.   Right click the "mix" to save or just click it to stream.


Mix

Little Brother - Light it Up
Terry Dexter - Lay Me Down
Dead Prez - Mind Sex
Planet Asia & 427 - Bring it Back
Mos Def - Sex, Love & Money
Ras Kass - Golyn Chyld
Pete Rock - Soul Brother Beats ??
Show & AG - Spit Beats
Pete Rock - Soul Brother Beats ??
Missing Linx - M.I.A
Dilated Peoples - Right N' Exact
Pete Rock - Soul Brother Beats ?? (again? why not?)
Buck Fifty - Dead End Street
Ghost Face Killah - Apollo Kids
Terror Squad - 99 Live

3 comments:

  1. I like this logo!!! MUCHO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this mix is off the hook. You going to reproduce it on instrumental?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to reproduce it. Just let me know when.

    ReplyDelete