February 1, 2012

RSE Radio - BK One


My favorite adjuster Charito said it best "I'm Baaaaaaaack (creepy voice)".  Man I had doubts too.   "I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard".  I don't know what I'm doing this year, but I'm going to try to do something.   I can't really put mixes together with a child running around, so I'm doing something else.   What?  You ask.  I don't know, but it's going to be funky.

Music is moving!  Let me rephrase that.  Music is piling!  I feel like music gets lost in the layers of sound piling on top of each other in cyber space.  It's overwhelming.  This year I want to focus more on extending the window of exposure on some mixes and albums that are offered free in cyberspace.  I don't like the idea of people's hard work, heart and soul go unnoticed.   

I subscribe to the RSE radio podcast (If you have not done so, you should).  Last year BK-One and Brother Ali hosted the RSE radio show and played some really dope Brazilian funk.  BK-One also interviewed B plus from Mochilla.com, which was really cool.  Check out the mix here.

No comments:

Post a Comment